JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have lost the STV Player from my SamsungUE50H6400 Smart

Customer Question

I have lost the STV Player from my SamsungUE50H6400 Smart TV. Where can I get a download?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nicoll,

You need to go into the smart hub, then swipe across to the left, until you get to the Samsung Apps section.

Once loaded you can then search using the categories option at the bottom for the STV player, once you find the STV app click it and then press the download button to install it.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nicoll did this resolve your query?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It certainly did. You saved me from divorce
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Glad everything is working Nicoll, so I can resolve the case can you please rate the service using the star rating on this page.

James