Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have lost TV remote for KURO KRP-600A/500A What remote

I have lost TV remote for KURO KRP-600A/500A
What remote control I should get
I tried to find on line but cant find for this Tv
can you supply one to me ?

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Yaqoob, will a supplier info to order the remote serve the purpose?

We provide info only and do not ship items.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also their phone No and the remote control no etc

OK, give me a minute to type the info.

Required remote control number is ***** and available with following supplier, please click to view the price info and to order it online..

http://tinyurl.com/jn6xl73

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Give me the detail of the supplires in Uk
i tried to buy but it says can not be delivered in the UK

ah OK, please check with following supplier based in UK..

http://tinyurl.com/z5oc8ko

I hope this info will help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I have placed the order

Nice, if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.

Shahid, Technician
Experience: I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Pioneer KRP-600A/ KRP500A Tv
It is not working properly when turned on Blue & Red light flashes but does not swiched on

Yaqoob,

Unfortunately I do not have service manual for this TV to assist you for troubleshooting, let me repost this question for other experts to assist you further. I'm opting out to repost this question.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i will wait
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.