Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Can I obtain a stand suitable for a Panasonic LCD TV

Can I obtain a stand suitable for a Panasonic LCD TV -TX-32LXD700 bought in 2008, either the original or a newer one that would be suitable?
We do not have the original stand as the TV is mounted on wall bracket and we want to move it.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Required stand for this TV is available at following supplier, please click the link to view the price and to order it..

http://tinyurl.com/jev5nro

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have received the stand for our Panasonic TV TX-32LXD700 but the screws that came with it are only 15mm long. The holes in the back of the TV to hold the stand on need screws/bolts, (they have a screw head but a bolt end), about 80mm long.
Can you please advise on the precise size of the screw/bolts.. Many thanks *****

Hi Peter,

I'm afraid related manual doesn't have info about screw size but usually screw size is M4 and please check with your local hardware store to get required length screw.