How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Shahid Your Own Question
Shahid, Technician
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 14539
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Shahid is online now

From where can I obtain a replacement remote control: RM-C55

This answer was rated:

From where can I obtain a replacement remote control: RM-C55

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Can you please tell me the brand name/ make of required remote?

Is it JVC or Sony or any other brand?

Hello, are you there and can reply?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
required replacement JVC remote control RM - C55

Thanks for the info. Required remote control (used) is available at following supplier..

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

Shahid and other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you