Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Having trouble getting quite a number of channels on our

Customer Question

having trouble getting quite a number of channels on our luxor tv. keeps stating "no signal and suggesting we retune, check connections etc' " done all that and made no difference. in desperation brought the old tv back downstairs and plugged that in. tuned it in with the remote and low and behold we are getting all channels !! we have aerial in the loft and thoughtthat poor signal strength was to blame ( but we have a booster ). change of tv seems to eleminate signal problems. does it mean the Luxor tv ( 9 years old ) needs to be thrown out with the rubbish and we need to buy a new tv ?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover of TV?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model lux-32-914-idtv
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info.

Is there an external video source/ device such as DVD player connected to AV input of TV?