nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Is there any way in my iTunes/Cloud account to see whether

Is there any way in my iTunes/Cloud account to see whether anyone else has had access?

Sorry Richard. There is no way as such to check whether anyone logged into your itunes account or not. Have you changed the password?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have changed my password.When repairing an iPhone (submerged in sea water), with an aim to retrieve data which may not have been backed-up, is there any reason for a technician to need my iCloud/iTunes password *****?

If he is trying to retrieve the backed up data from your account then he may need it else no need to give him the password ***** he could access your data