*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a Nexus 7 Android 6.0.i. I can't log on to WiFi it

Customer Question

Dear Sir I have a Nexus 7 Android 6.0.i. I can't log on to WiFi it has been fine up till now. It say Authentication problem? I tried switching off the hub which is BT but it made no difference. Please can you help me
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 4 months ago.

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option to try first will be to go to your Nexus 7 WiFi settings screen and remove all of the saved need profiles first then try connecting again with the new BT Hub network name and network key.

Delete & re-add network

Delete a Wi-Fi network from your device

1. Open your device’s Settings app .
  2. Tap Network & Internet Wi-Fi.
  3. If needed, turn on Wi-Fi.
  4. In the list, touch and hold the saved network that you want to delete.
  5. Tap Forget network.

Add the Wi-Fi network again

1. Open your device’s Settings app .
  2. Tap Network & Internet Wi-Fi.
  3. At the end of the list, tap Add network.
  4. If needed, enter the network name (SSID) and other security details.
  5. Tap Save. If needed, enter a password.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have paid £25 for advice to help with my problem, after following instructions no joy so I then paid another
£15 for a phone call wait all day nothing!!!! I would like a refund for badf service.
S marsh

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.