Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have just bought a DeWalt cordless screwdriver and drill

Customer Question

I have just bought a DeWalt cordless screwdriver and drill set. I find that they stop working after a couple of minutes. If I remove and replace the battery they will sometimes start to work again, but not always. The batteries are fully charged. Can you help as to what is going wrong?I dont want to pay anything because I only bought the devices this weekend!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 6 months ago.

If the batteries are fully charged then there isn't really much you can do to rectify this, so if you only just bought it I would recommending returning it to your supplier for a refund or replacement as soon as possible.

I hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I hope you do not plan to charge me for this.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please confirm that this is the case. Thank you.

JustAnswer is an independent and chargeable Q&A service, but you only pay and I only get paid if you're satisfied with the help received which is determined by the rating you give.

Best Regards,

Rich