Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer

I have a Sony Bravia TV bought in 2007 - Model No.

Customer Question

I have a Sony Bravia TV bought in 2007 - Model No. KDL-32S3020. I want, if possible, to use cordless headphones with the set but visits to Comet and Maplin suggest that this may not be possible without eliminating the normal sound for the set when whatever device needed to feed the headphones is plugged into the set My wife and I are both in our 70s and while one of us needs headphones the other does not.
Can you please let me know if there is a solution to this problem.
Spencer Patrick, Edinburgh
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi Spencer,

So I am clear your looking for something which will let you listen to sound through the headphones while also being able to listen via the TV speakers?