Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer

I have a hp officejet 6600/6700 that is a wifi printer and

Customer Question

I have a hp officejet 6600/6700 that is a wifi printer and usually works fine. It has stopped conecting with the lap top,and l have gone through their manual and there seems nothing wrong with it.
is there any reason that Goggle could have dropped the connection,it has been there for 5 years. Any thoughts?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 month ago.

Hi Joyce. Welcome to justanswer.

Which operating system is there on your laptop? Have you tried removing the printer from Devices and Printer in Control Panel and then adding it again?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no as l did not know how. Do you mean l will have to contact Samsung?

I apologies for replying so late. I was caught up in something.

Are you using Microsoft Windows operating system? If yes, then right click the Microsoft logo placed on the bottom left of your screen and select CONTROL PANEL. Then go to Devices and Printer. Do you see your printer's name listed there? If yes, then again right click the Printer's name and select remove device. Then again add it by selecting ADD PRINTER option placed on the same screen. The laptop will search for the available wireless printer. Now check if you are able to find your printer or not. Reply for further assistance