Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have had a Samsung television for quite a little while and

Customer Question

I have had a Samsung television for quite a little while and very pleased with it. Yesterday, however, the local Gremlins got at it and mayhem ensued.
Firstly, I lost all programmes and was told that I had a w eak signal due to possibly faulty aerial. I remade the joints at both ends and was then instructed to re-programme the television. I did this with Auto-tune and all of the programmes are now working perfectly, as before.
But I now have the following which pops up on the screen - first to the left, second to the right, then a period of blank before resuming a circular tour. At the top there is, 'JOiiii' and at the bottom, 'UE32K5100'. Please, how can i rid myself of these wretched interventions?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?