Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.

Is it possible to get a Windows 10 version of MotionDV

Is it possible to get a Windows 10 version of MotionDV Studio to connect a Panasonic NV-GS180GN video camera direct to a laptop? Thanks

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a Windows 10 version, but have you tried running your existing programme in Compatibility mode on Windows 10. You can set this by right-clicking on the application icon and selecting Properties and then Compatibility.

I hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Managed to get it installed by that means but it keeps asking for a higher resolution and some of the audio files didn't install properly so think it may be too old! Shame as it would have been a quick way to transfer instead of the long route via a TV hard drive and DVD. Thanks for answering.