Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

New Panasonic dvx200. I connected my Viltrox colour monitor

Customer Question

New Panasonic dvx200. I connected my Viltrox colour monitor through HDMI port. It worked. Got a great picture. Today it didn't work. I believe I inadvertently changed something in the menu. Can you help? Shaun
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 5 months ago.

Hi Shaun,

I've been doing some research for you and I came across a very useful e-book which you can download (too large for me to attach) about the DVX200:

https://info.panasonic.com/dvx200-ebook.html

It has quite a bit of detail on the HDMI port and settings - see pg 77 onwards.

One thing it mentions which might be your monitor issue is ' it can’t support having the SDI and HDMI active at the same time. You have to choose which one to activate in the OUTPUT SETUP menu (OUTPUT SEL).'

I hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Hi Shaun,

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich