Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Re my epson XP-412. New fault: not responding on epson scan,

Customer Question

Re my epson XP-412. New fault: not responding on epson scan, although working fine on copy & print.
On epson scan the screen shows option of xp 410 series, whilst Control Panel shows epson xp-412,413,415 series ready
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 months ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am not willing to allow a remote screen connection to an unknown operator. This is not a satisfactory answer to a problem that is clearly in epson software.

I completely understand your concern, however we are a certified BBB company and have 100% satisfaction guarantee. We help thousands of customers just like you every day and take great pride in giving you the best experience possible.

Do you still need help with this?