Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Samsung smart tv showing "Unable to connect to the server.

Samsung smart tv showing "Unable to connect to the server. Please try again later. (ERROR_EXE_001) message. I have been trying to connect for hours. Network status says hat I am connected to the INTERNET. I am using a LAN adaptor. Please help as I have tried everything. Thank you, Joanna

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi apologies, but have just got in from work.
Have done what you said, waited 10 minutes, connected power etc, then tried again. Was updating, then same error came back, ten with in a few seconds google appeared, hurray! However now says that smart hub is updating and it's deleting eleven services Now installing 'My5' and I will see if it works.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
far so good, thank you Richard loads and loads, I'm having to update everything but that's ok, With much appreciation,
Joanna

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.