Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic Vieira Tv, model TXL32E6B. It is

I have a Panasonic Vieira Tv, model TXL32E6B. It is connected to the internet. Our internet connection is working normally. The TV has lost its signal. It still responds to the remote - I spent some time looking at ehelp yesterday evening. What do I need to do to revive it?

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The TV still does not work, "No signal" appears on the screen
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am afraid I still do not understand. When I set this television up, 3 or so years ago, I do not remember any box with it. We had then and still have Sky internet and I understood that the TV was picking up its signal wirelessly from the router. When it is working normally the TV will pick up content from the internet which is displayed as applications. I am still at a loss to explain the LAN cable but this may be related to the soundbar or the Blu-ray player that we have added since. Help.

ok, the TV needs to connect to your Skyp box via the HDMI cable

Iss the cable connected?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No. But the Sky box is in another room, downstairs

ok, but it has to be connected to this for a signal

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We might do better if you could tell me where to find a copy of the instruction manual for this television. Unfortunately I lost my copy
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am sorry, I can do no more today. I know I must be missing something extremely simple