How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 22048
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Pete is online now

What lead to I buy to connect my DVD/Video (combined) player

This answer was rated:

What lead to I buy to connect my DVD/Video (combined) player to my smart TV. I used to connect my previous by a skart lead but there doesn't seem to be the same connection on my TV, appear to be USB. Hope this makes sense to you.

Hello Susan,

You can use a SCART to HDMI converter to connect the combi player to the TV using SCART and HDMI cables:


Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.



Pete and 2 other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you