Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

What lead to I buy to connect my DVD/Video (combined) player

What lead to I buy to connect my DVD/Video (combined) player to my smart TV. I used to connect my previous by a skart lead but there doesn't seem to be the same connection on my TV, appear to be USB. Hope this makes sense to you.

Hello Susan,

You can use a SCART to HDMI converter to connect the combi player to the TV using SCART and HDMI cables:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/OnvianTech-Converter-Digital-Adapter-Set-top-Scart-HDMI/dp/B0725GH9LC/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------