Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a Kodak ESPC110 The tape connecting to the printhead

I have a Kodak ESPC110 The tape connecting to the printhead has become detached. it this able to be fixed?

Hi Lesley,

If the ribbon cable that connects to the printhead is detached then it is not economically repairable - it is cheaper to buy a new printer if your Kodak printer is no longer under warranty.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Oh, ok. I guess I'll have to buy a new one. Thanks

You are welcome :)

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I hope that this will cancel my membership with you............I shall now go and buy a new machine, thank you for your honesty. It saves me time too.

Ok Lesley, I will forward your cancellation request to customer services.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You look very nice too..............