Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Hallo,. I'm trying to retune my Polaroid TV. Can you help

Hallo, I'm Jenny.I'm trying to retune my Polaroid TV. Can you help me?

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'll check it out now... It is: TLU - 01941W

Please use the remote that came with the TV and press Menu button to get menu screen, you will see few icons on top of that screen, go to the last icon on the top right *DTV icon) and select Configuration option then select Channel Installation then Channel Installation Auto and press OK to start channel scan, let it finish itself and reply back with the result

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can you call me on my landline? The number is ***** (My mobile is running out of power)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
O.K.

Jenny, did you get my previous reply where I mentioned how to run tuning on this TV?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
O.K. Let's carry on online.

OK

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please can you use my home tel. number? It is 01923 249207

OK, making call now

https://ukfree.tv/documents/retune/Polaroid_TLU_1541.pdf

Please click on above link to download TV user manual copy and check page 23 and 30 for channel tuning