Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a WS-853/852 digital viice recorder. I have used it

Customer Question

I have a WS-853/852 digital viice recorder. I have used it to record on two occasions. As a result, i have checked that the playback of both occasions has been satisfactorily recorded. To get the recording of each, i have just pressed OK and the recording has started. So I started writing down minutes of what was being said. I went to continue this evening and got to the point where I left off last night. I then pressed stop to
get more paper and went to start again by pressing OK but there was no recording and beneath STOP it states 00m00s when I originally had more than 2hours 35 minutes recorded. I therefore pressed FOLDER INDEX and the answer came up NO FOLDER. Does this mean that the original recording I was hearing has now been wiped out even though I have never pressed ERASE?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Yes, this means that the original recording has somehow been inadvertently deleted.