JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have a JVC tv model no LT26DS75SJ serial no 09190262 PE. I

i have a JVC tv model no LT26DS75SJ serial no 09190262 PE. I cannot tune it in can you help?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi Margaret, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

You mentioned you tried to retune, are you saying you cant find the option in the menu or that after retune the channels still dont work?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
that's right
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
can you just give me details of where I'm going wrong I don't want to pay another £15

No problem, give me a short while to look up your specific model.

First of all have you checked the aerial is plugged into the TV and the aerial socket in the wall?

Are other TV's in the property working normally?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.