Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I would like to ask you for a Manual for the Samsung Video

Customer Question

Hello, I would like to ask you for a Manual for the Samsung Video Recorder SV - 240B
Assistant: Who makes your camera?
Customer: Hello, I would like to ask you for the manual for the Samsung Video recorder SV - 240B
Assistant: What have you tried so far with your camera?
Customer: It is not a camera, it is a Video Recorder, i would like a manual please for the SV - 240B
Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, all i would like is a manual for the Samsung Video Recorder SV - 240B
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Per your request, please click on the link below to download / view the manual for your Samsung Video Recorder model SV-240B:

Does that work? Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Were you able to download / view the manual in the website I've provided above?

What's the make / model of your computer, if any

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.