Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have bought 2 extra KX-TG7120E handsets recently. One of

I have bought 2 extra KX-TG7120E handsets recently. One of them I have cancelled but I would like to "uncancel" it. How do I do this please?
Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: Panasonic KX-TG7120E
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I only bought this only 2 days ago, but cannot find how to perform an "uncancel" in my instruction book.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - thank you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

To 'uncancel' a handset you need to register it to the base unit - please see pg 28 of the attached manual.

I hope that helps, but let me know if you have any specific issues.

Best Regards,

Rich