Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Has huawei M3 lite an indicator to show battery fully

has huawei M3 lite an indicator to show battery fully charged?
Assistant: How long have you had your M3?
Customer: new. on first charge
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I Ineed to know whether thereis an indicator that wll show that the battery is fully charged
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am sure there will be be when I get going properly!

Hi there and welcome

The LED will turn Green and you can also see the battery level on the actual unit.

Is the unit still turning on?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I am old and deaf. Takes me a while to learn any thing new hence taking long time to get back you got stuck on terms and conditions