KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Technician
Experience:  Working since 15 years
70193065

The microwave button on my Samsung smart oven comb.

the microwave button on my Samsung smart oven comb. micro-oven serial no MC28H5125AK is not functioning at all.
Assistant: How long have you had your MC28H5125AK?
Customer: It was purchased 28/3/3017
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have switched it off and on again - I have no technical skill
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My computer is not in the same room as the microwave

Hi there,

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

Have you tried to leave it unplugged for around 15 minutes and plug it back again ?

Does the light come on or its completely dead ?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
have not but will do

OK let me know what happens when you plug it back

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
We have now done the switch off and 15min wait. The power light is on but the button for the microwave is still not working. The convection function is working properly

The convection function is working so I believe everything is fine its just the button that will need replacement. Unfortunately, you will have to get complete panel replaced. Its better to contact manufacturer and get it replaced from them.

____________________________________________________________

My goal is to provide you with Excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Dear ***** Thank you very much for your advice and help. We followed your instructions to switch off and disconnect the device and left it disconnected over night and it is now working as well as ever. Thank you so much for your patience and politeness. Rev Ron & Joyce Lycett

Glad it worked Rev and Joyce. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!

Hi, did that help ? I still see the question is open so wanted to check if all is good ?

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am completeltsatisfied and Give Kevin a 5 star rating

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five faces located under each answer. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you.