KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Technician
Experience:  Working since 15 years
70193065

I have a commercial microwave, Panasonic NE-C1275, it has

Hi, I have a commercial microwave, Panasonic NE-C1275, it has power but every time I open the door to it it trios the electrics? Any ideas as to why
Assistant: How long have you had your NE-C1275?
Customer: i have just bought it secind hand, it worked when I got it, then I cleaned it and this problem occurred?
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have tried drying it the best we can and then sprayed some WD 40 on certain parts just in case some damp is still left in the system.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks

Hi there,

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

It seems the door switch itself is bad and will need replacement.

____________________________________________________________

My goal is to provide you with Excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!

Hi, did that help ? I still see the question is open so wanted to check if all is good ?

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Kevin, I’m hoping it has, I’ve ordered the part so just waiting for delivery then hope it works.
Cheers
Lee

Perfect, Thank you!