Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have an old analogue aerial in the loft which connects to

I have an old analogue aerial in the loft which connects to wall RF boxes in two separate rooms. Will this be suitable to connect a magic eye to watch sky in both rooms.
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: sky plus box
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I used to have a connection via cable around the outside of the house but did away with this years ago.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Yes, you should be able to use the existing RF network to connect the magic eye to.

However note that if the cables are too long then the signal may be too weak to be viewed.

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority. I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

I will still be here if you need me.

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Happy New Year!

Pete.

--------------------