KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Technician
Experience:  Working since 15 years
70193065

My Samsung eco bubble 8kg washing machine has stuck part way

My Samsung eco bubble 8kg washing machine has stuck part way through a was and is flashing SE?
Assistant: What device is frozen?
Customer: Washing machine Samsung eco bubble
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Samsung eco bubble 8kg
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Switched it off and on, turned dial to rinse and spin
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This happened before but having left it overnight it worked again but this keeps happening on different washes not just one specific one.

Hiya,

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

SE or 5E is drain error, it flashes when the water is unable to drain completely.

You will have to unplug your washer and take out the drain filter located inside the bottom front panel.

Then clean the drain pump filter completely and make sure nothing is clogged.

If this won't help then please get back with its complete model number (starts with E nr)

____________________________________________________________

My goal is to provide you with Excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!