Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I’ve just replaced my DMR EX77EB with a DMR PWT550EB.

Hi, I’ve just replaced my DMR EX77EB with a DMR PWT550EB.
Assistant: How long have you had your EX77EB?
Customer: about 10 yrs I think. Is it possible to transfer recorded programmes from one to the other please?
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Unfortunately it is not possible to transfer recordings from the EX77EB to the PWT550EB.

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you today! Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

I will still be here if you need to reply back to me after rating.

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Happy New Year!

Pete.

--------------------