Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Is it safe to use a replacement oven bulb 220 -240 Hz25 watt

Customer Question

Is it safe to use a replacement oven bulb 220 -240 Hz25 watt 2100K warm white when the oven manufactures (Nef) in their manual recommends bulb E14 220- 240v 40 w heat resistance to 300 C
Assistant: How long have you had your HZ25?
Customer: It is brand new. Still in wrapping
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have not tried anything yet
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How long does it take to answer the question
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 8 days ago.

Yes, it is safe to use the Hz 25 watt 2100K warm white bulb in your Neff.

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority. I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------