Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am trying to connect my computer to a Sony Bravia

I am trying to connect my computer to a Sony Bravia KD~55XD~7005 TV. I am being asked for a Wps pin number but it does not recognise the number from the information lable on the TV. What is the correct number?
Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: The tv is approx 18 months old ,modle number 55XD7005, serial no 18776501
Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The tv menu works and is connected to my router ok I have got through to the last stage of connection between the computer and tv but the pin number is ***** rejected
Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi there and welcome

This is the pin on your wifi router

Can you check on it for this and enter it in

Let me know how you go please