carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have two JBL flip 3 speakers and I thought I could pair

Hi, I have two JBL flip 3 speakers and I thought I could pair them together but I don’t seem to be able to make that work. I am on a MacBook pro10.14.2, can you advise please.
Assistant: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?
Customer: My MacBook Pro and two flip 3 speakers as I said in my first comment
Assistant: How long have you had your PRO10.14.2?
Customer: About 2 years
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried connecting them through the Bluetooth in preferences, but can only have one at a time, they both work.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Um no, I have a mini iPad too that I also might want to use instead of the MacBook.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. I am sorry but it would not be possible to connect two sets of bluetooth speaker to one device at the same time.

It may be worth pairing one set to your macbook permanently and the other to your iPad.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
But thats not what I say suggested online
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
There is a real problem with the type function on this site, it flickering up and down really difficult touse

Have you got a link to were you saw the information? I don't know of a way you could pair two sets of speakers to one device.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Are you a jbl technician?

Do you have the JBL app installed? You can pair the speakers together and then connect the pair to your macbook but you cannot connect two separate speakers to the macbook.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok, I’ll give that a go.

Let me know how you get on.