Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Why does my Garmin vivomove Hr watch hands keep changing? I

Hi. Why does my Garmin vivomove Hr watch hands keep changing? I have collaborated several times and still does this. Also keeps stop and starting activity, rather than continuing automatically tracking. Thanks Maria
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Garmin Vivomove Hr
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Collaboration for the time. Nothing as yet for activity tracking
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do t think so thank you :)

Hi there and welcome

Which device are you synching the Garmin to?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Apple - iPhone 8 plus

Go on the phone to settings, general, reset, reset all settings

Tell me how the Gamin then works please

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Currently all good, Thank you ! :)

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Engineer
Experience: Electronics Engineer