Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am considering buying a remote shutter control unit for my

I am considering buying a remote shutter control unit for my Canon 40D.
JA: How long have you had your 40D?
Customer: I can't find the 40D listed
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Can you advise which init would be suitable please
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks - just want to find out about a remote control

Hi there and welcome

You can purchase it via my link below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Neewer-Wireless-Shutter-Release-Trigger/dp/B005LZRUX4/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_23_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4BARJ4W4Q71QFZTHTFD7

If you need anything else, please let me know and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.