Ask an Electronics Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hi there and welcome
Can you please hold the power button for 60 seconds then release
Then connect the charger and try to power it on
Let me know how you go please
Attempt to do the following please
) Turn headphones off
2) Put headphones in pairing mode (hold middle button for 6-8 seconds until it says, "Searching for your Music Device")
3) LED will flash red and green
4) Hold both volume buttons down 6-8 seconds, this will reset the headphones
5) LED will flash orange 3 times
6) Delete Bluetooth profile from the device
7) Put headphones back into pairing mode and connect them to your device.
Tell me if it then functions please
This can get it to come on at times
If it did not then it means It is the internal board in the headphone that has faulted.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the device to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Ok, I am sorry to hear about that, I can only tell you the reality of the situation
It could be any number of components on the unit, it is impossible to say from here but one of the circuits has stopped communicating
thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.