Ask an Electronics Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.
This fault points to a faulty set of batteries in the headphones. Have they been left on charge for more than a day previously?
It could be the charging circuit on the PCB, but the fact your not seeing a red light points to a voltage issue on the battery, so either the battery (most likely) is not taking charge, or the PCB is not detecting the voltage on the battery.
Though there should be charge protection, I have seen many devices which are left to charge for a day or more 'cook the battery'.
Is there anything else I can clarify for you?