JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have a Kenwood DNX525DAB, 3weeks ago it started to play

I have a Kenwood DNX525DAB, 3weeks ago it started to play up, it would come on when it felt like it. I was in Halfords and I happen to mention it to him and he had a look at it, He produced a pin and put it in the rest button, it started to work when you done that, ok for a week now it wlii not work at all, any suggestions?
JA: How long have you had your DNX525DAB?
Customer: 4 years next month
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing as I know nothing about them.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The only thing unless I get it working it will be going to the place where it was fitted and they are going to take it out and put the original radio back untill I get it sorted.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

How long have you had the Kenwood headunit?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
4 years next month
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Go online
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Have tried to do what you suggest, my neighbor and myself have looked but there is no sd card in

Right, and when you power cycle the headunit (remove the positive battery terminal) what happens?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Nothing that helped me

Right so you get the same issue after removing the power, holding down the on button then restoring the power?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
we done all that was asked and no message to say replace SD card.

The as discussed on the phone this points to an internal hardware failure and would suggest you contact the agent I gave you to arrange for reapir.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok thanks for your help.