Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have a panasonic SD-ZB 2502, I wanted to make a second

I have a panasonic SD-ZB 2502, I wanted to make a second loaf of bread when I attempted to do so, the display showed U50. I left it for a short while and attempted to start again. Twice U50 came up then it allowed me to restart. unfortunately the bread maker has not began working even with the countdown showing it should be. Can you help me?
JA: What device is not powering up?
Customer: Te bread maker
JA: How long have you had your U50?
Customer: for about 5 minutes
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I turned it off completed. Tried to restart but the unit not powering up.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

It should just be a case of letting the unit cool down - the manual states:

'Allow the unit to cool down to below 40°C/105°F before using it again (U50 will disappear)'

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
U50 has disappeared but the unit still not working. Is there something else I need to do.

Please ignore the phone call request which is automatically generated by the system.

Try turning it off at the mains power for at least 30 seconds, turn back on and try again.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok. Can the technician tell me what to do? I have checked the unit, it’s cold now, I have just plugged it back in and programmed the bread maker but nothing is happening although the light is on.

Are there any error messages on the display?

Might you have set the timer so it will start in future?

Is the bread pan correctly inserted?

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so, a positive star rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have restarted the program in case I did it accidentally for a future time but so far nothing has happened. I am looking for the manual now. Thank you so much for your help. If no progress, can I come back?

Thanks for the update - yes, let me know how it goes.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you. The bread maker has just began working.

That’s great news!

Many thanks for the positive rating and bonus.

Best Regards,

Rich