JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

Need a repair source for Sony ICF 7600D. About 35 maybe 40

need a repair source for Sony ICF 7600D.
JA: How long have you had your 7600D?
Customer: About 35 maybe 40 years
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just stopped working, no output, display blank, fitted batteries and display showed briefly then went blank
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not know anything else I am afraid
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please continue

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

This is most likely a faulty capacitor but could be be a lose connection the fact the display showed briefly before stopping.

What is your postcode so I can source someone local to strip it down and repair it for you?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
BD13 4AN. Thank you,

There are no radio\hifi engineers local but would suggest contacting the TV repair centres as many have the skills to repair your radio such as

01274 918452 - Horton Repairs

0113(###) ###-####- Northern Traders

01274 918043 / 01422 412150 - MA Electronics

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

I havent heard from you in some time do you require any further assistance?

Please confirm I can mark the question as closed?

JamesI, Technician
Experience: I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.