JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

Had to change my battery on my car and now asked for code. I

Had to change my battery on my car and now asked for code. I have the code but it has a zero in it but there are no buttons with zero. Model is (tuner Assay (CD) 5(###) ###-####743063510. How do I enter the code?
JA: Do you have the manual for your unit? Have you tried common default passwords (e.g. 0000 or 1234)?
Customer: I have the code, which is 0646 but as I said there are no buttons with 0.
JA: Is this the original unit, or an aftermarket one?
Customer: I don't have the manual. Only basic instructions on how to change clock - and they don't work either
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Original unit built in to Suzuki IGIS
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please keep looking.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

So to confirm you want to know how to enter in your radio code (which contains zeros)?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
0646
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Text only

Have you got the radio to a position you have the dashes where its asking for the code?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No. It just says CODE!!

You need to get to where it asks for the code and shows a series of dashes, to do this you normally press the band button for 3-5 seconds. Press this and let me know if it now shows the dashes?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok, done. Thanks. Working now.

Great so I can close the case please rate the response using the star rating at the top of this page.

JamesI, Technician
Experience: I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.