JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have a Samsung washing machine WW80K6610QW. It shows DC

Hi I have a Samsung washing machine WW80K6610QW. It shows DC code. I think the machine was overloaded/off balance but not sure. We have removed all clothes and turned machine off over night but still the error code remains. How can I clear the error code so I can use the machine again?
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: I have a Samsung washing machine WW80K6610QW
JA: How long have you had your WW80K6610QW?
Customer: 6 months
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: just turning it off and waiting. What can I try?
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats it.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok

When turning the machine off a the wall and then turning it back on does the DC message show straight away or only after starting a program?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can you call another number?

Calls are optional services, if you wish to pay for a call you just need to click accept and then type in the number you would like the expert to call. However we can continue providing type responses if thats easier.