the ONLY way to remove the pin is to reset the phone, which results in the data being removed from it. Its the whole point to the Pin, its there to protect the data. If you could bypass it, then there would be no point to the pin.
If you wish as a small amount of customers do, you can rate me bad, get upset by my message and spend a lot of time trying to get around it, but you will only end up with the realisation you have to reset the Note, it is the only way.
Then when you have concluded this yourself, this is the process you do.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys for 10 seconds until the green Android logo displays.
- Use the Volume keys to highlight Factory Reset.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Use the Volume keys to highlight 'Yes', then press the Power key to confirm.
- The device will reset and restart
The device will restart.
You can then set it up again.
I then advise you install the app Dropbox on your phone as this will then backup your photos, films and files online so you can avoid losing this in the future.
You can also check if your photos where backed up on this link
Just make sure to sign in with the same account you used on the phone
Let me know how you go please