JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

Need a replacement kneading blade for bread maker SD2500.

Need a replacement kneading blade for bread maker SD2500. The spindle in the tin has a flat side.
JA: How long have you had your SD2500?
Customer: 2yrs. Purchased online
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: What do you mean? Tried eSpares and the only blade is spherical for that model
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just a replacement blade

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What appears to be the issue with the blade, I just want to rule out its not anything wrong with the shaft on the baking tin.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nothing wrong with the spindle, just need the correct model if blade to fit (flat side)
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please just advise there is a flat sided kneading blade to fit the spindle. And I trust I have not been charged the additional £15 for a phone call. My request is really very straight forward and you appear to be complicating thing the issue enormously

Offers for calls are automated adverts, you can source the part you require here. I just wanted to double check it was just the blade you required.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Great please confirm the question can be marked as answered and I will request customer services check you were not charged for the call.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please just answer my simple query

It appears you didnt get my previous message, you can source the part you require here.