JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

How do I top up my Alcatel Onetouch, It is pretty old no

How do I top up my Alcatel Onetouch
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: It is pretty old no model no that I can see unless FM above screen has to do with it
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: topping on line with Tesco mobile but said invalid mobile number - it wasn't invalid I used it yesterday and worked
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My phone has an oval top - don't know if that helps. Also yesterday I got a message to type in a number to top it up but unfortunately I was just getting on a crowded train so left it.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Right so you have a tesco pay as you go sim, you can top up the phone by calling 4444 from the phone you're wishing to top up, is there anything else I can assist you with?