Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I can receive calls on my samsung galaxy s6 but can't make

I can receive calls on my samsung galaxy s6 but can't make calls
JA: How long have you had your S6?
Customer: about 6 years I think. Not sure as it was a present
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: checking ti see if the number I am trying ti call is blocked and getting my husband to try and call the same number - he can
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of any thing - thanks

Hi there and welcome

What happens when you try to make a call?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks for your reply. I am now able to make calls. Magic?

No, it will have been an outage on the phone, it will be ok now but any issues let me know and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Engineer
Experience: Electronics Engineer