Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My Samsung tv has gone a little dark and there is a 5cm

My Samsung tv has gone a little dark and there is a 5cm margin on the left side of the screen. The picture is not centralised.
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: No
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This has happened before last November

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I removed the power to the TV for 10mins and it fixed the problem. Thank you for your time

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.