Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a SamsungC460W. I changed my black ink cartridge.

Customer Question

I have a SamsungC460W. I changed my black ink cartridge. Immediately a message appeared in the screen stating that the the three colour cartridges which I have been using without problems for several months are incompatible. This seems to be stopping the printer from functioning.
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Samsung C460W
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: Only since yesterday when I installed the new black ink cartridge
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No except as i say that the message that the three colour cartridges are incompatible applies to cartridges that have been in use without problem for several months
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please