Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Im wondering if you could help me, my blaupunkt tv powers on

Hi, im wondering if you could help me, my blaupunkt tv powers on but there's no picture. it was working fine a few minutes ago.
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: yes
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: no, none
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. thank you

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i will do, thanks

thank you

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Richard, it's still showing the blue light (power on) but no picture.

If you press the menu button on the remote for the TV, does the menu show?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no it doesn't

Can you disconnect everything from the TV, so cable box, Bluray player, Antenna ect

Then connect only the power, power it on and tell me how it then functions please

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
still no picture.

Are you getting audio?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
there's sound yes

It is the internal Tconn board that has faulted (this is responsible for the display)

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Oh no!
fair enough, thank you for your help.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will do. thanks