Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have no sound on my tv. I’ve tried unplugging it and

Customer Question

I have no sound on my tv. I’ve tried unplugging it and checked all cables are in but nothing’s worked
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: Yes
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: There are just two black cables connected to the back of the tv, I’ve never had this problem before
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please