Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Sennheiser RS 175. Sennheiser RS 175. Problem: The red

Customer Question

Hi. Sennheiser RS 175.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Sennheiser RS 175. Problem: The red charging light came on as per usual. Steady, not flashing, but will not turn to green which it usually does after an hour or so. I have replaced both rechargeable batteries and put headset on to charge. It has been over 24 hours and the green fully charged has not appeared. Only the steady red . The headset appears to be working perfectly. Your assessment and possible fix , please. I am obliged. ***** *****. ***@******.***
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only that described above
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: None that I can think of.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you please use an eraser and clean the contacts on both the headset and base unit and tell me if it then chargers please